An objective of the Forrest Spence Fund is to grow solutions larger than the needs presented to us. As you can imagine, this is a lofty goal that cannot be met without your support. Your financial support goes directly to meet the non-medical needs of critically and chronically ill children as well as their families. We appreciate all donations of prayers, needs, gifts, resources, time and finances. With your involvement, you are directly addressing the desperate needs of ill children and of hopeful families.
Contributions - of any denomination - can be made to the Fund in general, or can be designated for one of many specific initiatives below:
- Contribution to the General Forrest Spence Fund
- Sponsor Bereavement Counseling for a Family - $95
- Sponsor a Family Basket - $125
- Sponsor a Lactation Tote & Kit - $30
- Sponsor a Hands-Free Breast Feeding Bra - $40
- Sponsor a Meal for a Family while their child is admitted at the hospital - $7.50
- Sponsor a Gas Card for a Family to travel back and forth to the hospital - $25
- Sponsor a Financial Grant for a Family - $500-$5,000
- Sponsor a Family with Chronically or Critically Ill Child
- Sponsor a Hospital Need
*If you are donating in honor or in memory of anyone than please mark that in the section on paypal called: Add special instructions to the seller (or on the mobile device it says, Send a note to seller). Email brittany [at] forrestspencefund [dot] com if you have questions.
For specific information (or to be added to the Forrest Spence mailing list), please fill out the contact form on the website, email at info [at] forrestspencefund [dot] com, or by phone at (901) 313-0012